Our practice areas are designed to accommodate players of every level with comfort and no distractions, so you can work on every aspect of your golf game.
We Offer Four Areas:
- A driving range: The 10 & 1/2-acre driving range features large zoysia grass tee boxes, a 360-yard-long target fairway, and six target greens. The range CLOSES at 5:00 p.m. Mondays and reopens at 12:00 noon Tuesdays
- A putting green: The huge putting green with L93 bentgrass simulates many of the undulating greens on the course.
- An artificial green: The well-contoured artificial putting green will test even the best of putters with its year-round green speed of 13, the fastest green in the area.
Want to improve your golf game or introduce the sport to a newcomer? Colbert Hills offers individual golf lessons and group golf clinics with our golf pro.
- Single Lessons $50
- Singe Lessons for Champion Club Partcipants $40
- Jr Golfers (18 & Under) $30
- 9 Holes $125
- 18 Holes $175
Group Lessons Available Upon Request.
To schedule a lesson or for more information contact our Golf Pros:
Steve Gotsche, Head Golf Professional
Kelby Titus, Assistant Golf Professional
Come practice with us!