Par 3 Course
The Colbert Hills Par-3 Course is a 9-hole golf course nestled among the scenic Flint Hills. The Par-3 is easily walkable with holes ranging from 70 to 165 yards. Each hole is named after the nine core values of The First Tee program. The course features a total of 1,055 yards of golf as measured from the longest tee for a par of 27.
The Par-3 Course is an ideal place for families to make memories, beginners to learn the game, and experienced players to work on their short game.
- Two separate teeing areas at each hole measuring 870 to 1,055 yards total for the course
- Different grass types on the tees, fairways, and greens of each hole which have been specifically bred to enhance the playability of the hole (It's a living laboratory for Kansas State University to use the latest turfgrass varieties!)
- Four white sand bunkers sprinkled throughout the course
- Greens are covered in eight varieties of creeping bentgrass
- Pathways to walk or ride our electric golf carts